Fort Pierce scuba shooting 2-6-13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dumpsterDiver

Banned
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Shot wih a head camera mount for the GP-3

[video=youtube_share;F-gNgQ5udjo]http://youtu.be/F-gNgQ5udjo[/video]

nice!!!!!!
we spent x mas in vero, but didn't get any diving in
my family owned carol's shell hut off the a1a bridge in ft. pierce for years
we went down to the jetty while we were there,,,and to archies for...wings of course!
the kids have a habit of putting their dear old dads to shame,don't they?????
have fun
yaeg

I can't believe the piss poor buoyancy control....standing on the bottom...kicking up sand....hurummpphhhhh.. :rofl3::D

Nice barracuda. Do you normally see schools of them like that? Nice rays at the end. Thanks for posting. Enjoyed.

I can't believe the piss poor buoyancy control....standing on the bottom...kicking up sand....hurummpphhhhh.. :rofl3::D

Nice barracuda. Do you normally see schools of them like that? Nice rays at the end. Thanks for posting. Enjoyed.

Them there are ft. Pierce Wahoo... ALL of them...:D

That was actually a rather large school of cuda. They aggregate in the winter locally on tall structures, particularly when there is a current.

I thought the buoyancy control was OK, it is the lobsters that mess up the vis,

Jeez... given the subject heading I thought there had been an underwater shooting of a diver there.

Jeez... given the subject heading I thought there had been an underwater shooting of a diver there.

Sometimes I snorkel and sometimes I cheat and use tanks...Figure I would give people a heads up..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom