How do you know you have "aged" in ScubaBoard?

How do you know you have "aged" in ScubaBoard?

• When you read new threads that have the same thread heading(title) as the threads you responded to a

Votes: 39 58.2%
  • you know what the other SB addict , SB guide, SB Mods would reply to a question

Votes: 31 46.3%
  • when you think you have carpal tunnel

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Other...please post comment

Votes: 12 17.9%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's not a "50" thing. Checking the first 80 members:

Numbers 1, 2, 5, 10, 12, 38 - 42, 44 - 46, 48, 51, 53 - 68, 70 - 72, 74 - 80 have good join dates. Although some of them in the 40s show August as the month they joined. It should be July.

Numbers 3, 4, 6 - 9, 11, 13 - 37, 43, 47, 50, 52, 69, 73 have screwed up join dates.

Natasha:
It seems the main thing you and Becky have in common on this is being under 50.
I'm slightly over at 68...

Natasha - I must say I would have never thought you were that old. Walter yes, but not you. :D

Marc

FLL Diver:
Natasha - I must say I would have never thought you were that old. Walter yes, but not you. :D

Marc

Ha! Thanks Marc. No I think Walter is 258..or something.. kinda like Old Deuteronomy. :winky:
I'm going to miss you guys on this Florida trip, but I hope we can make one work for next year.

Lets ask TED then.

TechAdmin,

How come some claim to have joined earlier in SB yet the join date is 2000 and up?

If I remember right the Board was started in July of 2000.

Who is claiming to have joined earlier? Me? I am member #37 and have some PM/emails from when I joined which have the date July 2000. There was a glitch of some kind and my "Join Date" is Feb of 2001.

nauifins73:
If I remember right the Board was started in July of 2000.

Who is claiming to have joined earlier? Me? I am member #37 and have some PM/emails from when I joined which have the date July 2000. There was a glitch of some kind and my "Join Date" is Feb of 2001.

Same here.

Joe

I haven't posted in so long, I didn't remembe what Av I had!!

Number 709? I didn't realize I was that close to conception....

Edit: In honor of Mot2vation, I have changed my avatar back to Groucho. Not the same one as before (because I don't think it exists anymore), but Groucho nevertheless.

Mo2vation:
14. Detroit Diver still had the Groucho Av

15. Dr Jay had that freakish pink poodle Av

16. We all had Sock Puppets (think "DRing", "Plastic Buckle" and "Fundies")

Walter:
Kayla,

Warhammer was a member's screen name. When he posted a photo folks started calling it the Warhammer Maneuver.

I know... I didn't mean to imply that there wasn't an actual person there... But how many people know that now, do you suppose?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom