How do you know you have "aged" in ScubaBoard?

How do you know you have "aged" in ScubaBoard?

• When you read new threads that have the same thread heading(title) as the threads you responded to a

Votes: 39 58.2%
  • you know what the other SB addict , SB guide, SB Mods would reply to a question

Votes: 31 46.3%
  • when you think you have carpal tunnel

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Other...please post comment

Votes: 12 17.9%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter:
Click that one, it's not what you think.
This place is like the freakin Twilight Zone. People that are posting every day just disappear. Posts, even entire threads I follow vanish without warning. I always post in front of a mirror, just to check my back.

How about you open the forums and see gallery pictures across the top with your name under them that you don't ever remember taking.

Marc

on the 'parrots' - bonus, which one blinked?

lurked here a while before registering, maybe someday i'll fill out a profile....
remember 3 major versions of this board...

How about if you can remember the question..."Does anybody want to see a scuba tank explode?"...along with the angst that followed while we patiently waited for the results?

As for me, I'm far from a veteran of SB...simply a harmless lurker, with a few qestions, a few comments and a ton of useless trivia and mindless information.:D

Squashie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom