What's your favorite scuba t-shirt?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CompuDude:
My personal fave was a T I bought in Maui Dive Shop back in 1987 when I was first certified. "Member, Maui Dive Club". It had a dive flag with a somewhat obscene variation of the old PADI diver (a male and female diver, with their faces in a rather classic bedroom move). Great shirt for getting startled double-takes.

I wore that shirt to shreds, literally, and cannot find it anywhere since. Fortunately, I scanned the logo before it died, and one of these days I'm going to have another shirt custom made. :D

I'll see if I can dig up the scan and post it somewhere, if there is any interest...

Currently, my most-frequently-worn dive shirt is the Amphibious Outfitters "Dive the Night" shirt:
http://www.divesports.com/mall/ao_tshirt_divethenight.asp

It sounds just like a t-shirt that I've just bought from Portage Quarry "Advanced Certified Buddy Breathing" ....there's a "Certified Buddy Breathing" but it doesn't show "reciprocation" (www.portagequarry.com). I think you can order online and definitely by phone. I'll get a photo tonight.

TSandM:
My best friend in college owned my favorite T-shirt. I begged her for it, and she eventually gave it to me, on the condition I would be brave enough to wear it. Which I did, for many years, to class and in other conditions. This is my all-time favorite T-shirt.
LOL good one!

Ken abucs:
My favorite says "Scuba Jamaica" on the front, and has a second stage on the front with a hose going to the back, with a first stage connected to a Red Stripe bottle in place of a tank.

I've got that same shirt! it's pretty cool.

scubapolly:
The first is one that says SCUBA- Society for the Conservation of Underwater Beer drinkers of America. It has a picture of divers with kegs on their backs instead of tanks.

cool. where can we find this one for sale?

wilkie:
:mooner: T-shirts are great, ar'nt they. I'm partial to shirts w/dates on them, as evidence that they really are older than the kid that is asking questions about my Orka Pheonix!
Although I can't stand T-shirts with a large picture on them (make me sweat - hate that), I'd pay good money for a couple that come to mind, of a SB theme.(with thumbnail-size pictures): WARHAMMER!!, Dial-A-Bend.:eyebrow:

Warhammer?

You play?

First are all the aquaCorps shirts. Then there's the "this is your brain on air" shirt.

Excellent

this is my favorite one:

dive.jpg

very simple logo, the dot on the "i" is a scuba flag illustrating a shark fin.

about those amphilian outfitters shirts - many have cool designs, but I HATE THE HUGE LOGO they use of their own name, usually on front.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom