What's your favorite scuba t-shirt?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

count me in for the DAN shirt :)

My best friend in college owned my favorite T-shirt. I begged her for it, and she eventually gave it to me, on the condition I would be brave enough to wear it. Which I did, for many years, to class and in other conditions. This is my all-time favorite T-shirt.

TSandM:
My best friend in college owned my favorite T-shirt. I begged her for it, and she eventually gave it to me, on the condition I would be brave enough to wear it. Which I did, for many years, to class and in other conditions. This is my all-time favorite T-shirt.
That has got to be the best shirt ever! Even better than my Sedona shirt!

TSandM:
That is a classic!

TSandM:

Would I have loved to have a shirt like that to wear to the lab!!!!

scubapolly:
Would I have loved to have a shirt like that to wear to the lab!!!!

You should have one made and sell it to your students (the ones with the rubber bands would appreciate the humor) :D

That has to be the coolest shirt I've ever seen TS/M :bang:

TSandM:

A very cool shirt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom