What's your favorite scuba t-shirt?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have 2 favorites.
The first is one that says SCUBA- Society for the Conservation of Underwater Beer drinkers of America. It has a picture of divers with kegs on their backs instead of tanks. My OW instructor bought it for me when I got certified because she thought it was sooooo fitting for me at the time.

The other is Matt's diving a dream t-shirt.

pennypue:
Ber, I'd wear it.

I've been tempted many times to buy it, but I don't wear t-shirts too often!

Why does that not surprise me :D We could wander around Gilboa in them LOL!

Divin'Hoosier:
That's Ber?!?! Wow! I didn't know she modeled?
Ummm, not quite--wish I was built like that. I think he meant it matches my personality...then again a touch of airbrush and tadaaa :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:

I saw one once that I liked but couldn't find it again.

You don't need to outswim the shark just your dive buddy.

rubberduck:
You don't need to outswim the shark just your dive buddy.

and to make sure you REALLY get the odds on your side, stab your buddy
four or five times before swimming away.

Back in the day, we used to say, "If you see an aggressive shark, draw your knife, stab your buddy and pull his CO2 inflator."

It is a big pond, buddies get lost

My personal fave was a T I bought in Maui Dive Shop back in 1987 when I was first certified. "Member, Maui Dive Club". It had a dive flag with a somewhat obscene variation of the old PADI diver (a male and female diver, with their faces in a rather classic bedroom move). Great shirt for getting startled double-takes.

I wore that shirt to shreds, literally, and cannot find it anywhere since. Fortunately, I scanned the logo before it died, and one of these days I'm going to have another shirt custom made. :D

I'll see if I can dig up the scan and post it somewhere, if there is any interest...

Currently, my most-frequently-worn dive shirt is the Amphibious Outfitters "Dive the Night" shirt:
http://www.divesports.com/mall/ao_tshirt_divethenight.asp

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom