What's your favorite scuba t-shirt?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My favorite is an atomic orange one I got at Stuart Coves back in the early 90's. It has his logo on the front and says "Dive Staff" on the back. As old as that T-shirt is the color still stands out. Went back to the Bahamas a few years ago and Stuart offered to buy it back from me. That alone told me how valuable it was.

'Slogger

There are lots of great diving tees. My personal favorite has to be the staff shirt that gets me discounts. :wink:

Then there's the 'Dive now, work later' shirt, by IQ I believe.

3d_2.JPG

And the 'nitrogen narcosis, mad for it' shirt by 7Tenths.

M_tee_NAR1_dr_f1.jpg

"Skully's Charters" We always get the booty! Bermuda

My second favorite is a dude in a hardhat and drysuit, playing piano on the bottom of the ocean, surrounded by smiling mermaids. The caption reads, Don't tell my mom I'm a diver. She thinks I'm a piano player in a wh*rehouse. (Doubly funny because I am a piano player) LOL

My third favorite is a diver giving the bird to a very big, snarling shark. The caption is, Last great act of defiance.

:)

I just ordered this shirt earlier this week when the proceeds were benifiting the Kimber fund. Thought it was very appropriate for me.

**Had to edit the post, because the link had the word s l u t in it.

The shirt I am talking about is the dive s l u t one.

hmmm. which one - Truk, Yap, Vanuatu, Niue, Fiji, Tonga....

hubbys would be the Corona Scuba blue shirt.. its has a bottle of Corona set up as a tank with a reg attached and bright tropical fishys swimming around it

My brothers would be the one we got him from Yap Divers in Micronesia. They have their own brewery so and thier motto is "Drink, Pee, Repeat"

Im WAS partial to the USS Coolidge in Santo that has "i went down on the President" with a sketch of the wreck but then George W got voted in so i have no particular fav anymore.

Back
Top Bottom