Is there something weird going on?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrjimboalaska we all know what it's like for you having lived in alaska... don't worry your dirty little secret is safe

OK, I've merged all related Site Support threads.

We will disable this template round midnight PST.

Some answers to questions that have been asked here...

Q: Why did you start on march 31st?
A: We started on the morning of April 1st, New Zealand time. We're a global community after all.

Q: Where's my avatar?
A: It's still where it has always been, it will be returned automagically when we go back to our normal wackyness.

Q: Can I keep my current avatar?
A: Sure, just to save it to harddisk and use it as your personal avatar. You may need to change its size perhaps.

Q: Can we keep this *You* gadget?
A: No. It will be disabled after April 1st, it might return next year. Then again, it just might not... :D

Q: How can I get rid of this?
A: Simple, just use the ScubaBoard Default style. However, you'll also be missing out on other themes that we'll be running throughout the year.

Q: What about all those *You* threads?
A: We'll be rounding them up in the morning. Enjoy them while you can...

I hope you enjoyed the show!

El Orans

What is going on with ScubaBoard? Everyone has the same avatar photo and there are posts that insert your username as being quoted when you have not had any part in the thread. :confused:

Has someone hacked this place or is this an Admin. April Fools joke?

Charlie J:
But what about my undying love for ^you^?!? How will I live with myself, much less without ^you^ if you really feel that way Polly???

:mooner:

the gooch:
What is going on with ScubaBoard? Everyone has the same avatar photo and there are posts that insert your username as being quoted when you have not had any part in the thread. :confused:

Has someone hacked this place or is this an Admin. April Fools joke?

YES! They say it is ^you^ 's fault.:D

El Orans:
OK, I've merged all related Site Support threads.

We will disable this template round midnight PST.

Some answers to questions that have been asked here...

Q: Why did you start on march 31st?
A: We started on the morning of April 1st, New Zealand time. We're a global community after all.

Q: Where's my avatar?
A: It's still where it has always been, it will be returned automagically when we go back to our normal wackyness.

Q: Can I keep my current avatar?
A: Sure, just to save it to harddisk and use it as your personal avatar. You may need to change its size perhaps.

Q: Can we keep this *You* gadget?
A: No. It will be disabled after April 1st, it might return next year. Then again, it just might not... :D

Q: How can I get rid of this?
A: Simple, just use the ScubaBoard Default style. However, you'll also be missing out on other themes that we'll be running throughout the year.

I hope you enjoyed the show!

El Orans
I'm having so much fun! best April Fools joke I've seen in a long time ... someone here deserves a medal :) ... El, you the man!

PS .. how do I look? :D

heck, and I spent money renting a movie with Eva Longoria in it - the guy avatar was close to me 30 years ago - at least I did wear a Speedo as a swimmer and did have a triangle body then gravity took over

enough is f+++ing enough i dont find any of this funny in the least. got it get it good!!!

El Orans:

the mods are going to be working overtime tomorrow AM...

i hope you've got some way of doing a search on ^ you ^ posts...

Back
Top Bottom