Is there something weird going on?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, who's the rat. I'm seeing my name plastered all over the place as the culprit for all kinds of dirty tricks.

I can't possibly have done all those things at once. Maybe one or two, but not all.:rofl3:

There was a test of this a few months ago, but few noticed, and few here read it when I mentioned that earlier here. I did stir things up a bit by posting certain threads on half a dozen forums as soon as it started.

We had an unfortunate backfire on Texas forum, but settled that in PMs okay....

Don't tell Ms. Dive-aholic though, she's a nice person and she'd be sad that you're two-timing. She might get so distraught that she accidentally on purpose puts ex-lax instead of chocolate chips in those cookies she's making for you.

The hacks are a lot of fun! It's my first 4/1 on SB. Thanks for giving me some chuckles.

I was disappointed to not find anything interesting in the classifieds, though. No 6-finger gloves, etc. Now, according to the basic scuba discussions, I went diving with some guy and pooed in my wetsuit, so I'll have to go clean up now.

I'm diving in an hour. Hopefully the stench will leave my suit in time... if not oh well. I borrowed it from dive-aholic.

Everybody knows now that it was ^you^ who did it.
The best is the story of how ^you^ was the Embarrassing dive partner. You should read that thread.

Click the link in my Sig

But what about my undying love for ^you^?!? How will I live with myself, much less without ^you^ if you really feel that way Polly???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom