Wrinkles April '07 Dive, BBQ and Campout Planning Thread - Leo Carrillo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks again! Yeah, I just looked at the tide chart...I'm going to try to drag everyone out of the house earlier...wish me luck!

ooop's i forgot, off to the store for the hot dogs (16 should be plenty).

looks like everybody is bringing their own beverages.

leeanne, i know u got the message but just in case. i'll be bringing two al80's for you guys instead of 72's so you can bring the appropriate weights.

Thanks Josh...y'know, I hadn't even thought about that, but it's a good thing you did because we would have only brought the weights that we have!

Off to go make the potato salad...

I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Christian

Chances are I won't be joining you guys tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great time...:14:

Awesome all. Just got back from my gig in SD, so I'm off to bed. I'll try to drag myself awake for the dawn patrol, but count on seeing me around 10-11.

Jesster, got your PM, you got the buns, i'll bring some fruit, bananas, etc and potato chips... little bit of health mixed in with the grease.

See everyone tomorrow. Compudude, you still bringing that extra hp100? Trade you a tank of air for some post dive refreshments.

I'll throw all three tanks in, and figure out what's needed once the dust settles. :)

I won't be there until noonish, however.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom