Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Beaver wearing scuba gear

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • Other - please specify

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ari once bubbled...
And a litle far maybe?

Anyway, good luck with the next steps. Let me know when shirts are available.

Do you have a shipping schedule to Israel? :wink:

Ari :)

when they are done, I will personally mail you one :D

King Neptune has a contact - Check it out

Because of the T-shirt volume they could generate for the whole board, why not ask if two options could be run with Canadian motifs - yes a Polar Bear and a Moose so that the Two Canadian Solitudes can be satisfied. Typical Canuck solution ... I'd order one of each shirt to add to my dive t-shirt collection....

...I do like the idea of being able to order some waterproof labels for gear that would have avatar/name & scubaboard URL (similar to Waramp keytag idea I suppose) ....Great for lost fin, light, 'puter, etc.....

tinman once bubbled...
King Neptune has a contact - Check it out

Because of the T-shirt volume they could generate for the whole board, why not ask if two options could be run with Canadian motifs - yes a Polar Bear and a Moose so that the Two Canadian Solitudes can be satisfied. Typical Canuck solution ... I'd order one of each shirt to add to my dive t-shirt collection....

...I do like the idea of being able to order some waterproof labels for gear that would have avatar/name & scubaboard URL (similar to Waramp keytag idea I suppose) ....Great for lost fin, light, 'puter, etc.....

Taz likes this idea!!

the MOOSE is it !!!...Now lets get on to a design....DG has one in mind ....Do we have any artists or budding artist in the group to help out?? If you are out there pm DG to give her some help. :doctor:

The dive season is upon us and I for one would like the shirts before this time next year :D ..preferably sooner than later..:wacko:

Lets jump in and help......:eek:ut:

ok i stay away for the winter and everything goes to hell

why does everyone forget the muscrat or the river otter

MUSCRAT

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom