Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Beaver wearing scuba gear

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • Other - please specify

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

taz22 once bubbled...
... I demand a re-count!!!

This is not Florida

I think I catch it from a few of those guys in a moment :D

What, no more votes for the ant eater! Am I the only one!? Good grief... what a miserable failure that idea was... I mean, it seems so appropriate... you know, Aardvark, master of the tundra, super diving beast able to chase ants as they pilot their mini-submersibles to their undersea retreats, able to withstand the crushing weight of 1000 meter free-dives, technical wizards when it comes time to adjust finicky regulators, helicopter turns its specialty. Oh my, when I think of the times I have seen aardvarks pulling off the impossibly difficult wreck penetrations, it makes me weep to think how unappreciative you folks are. The only thing that keeps me going is the sure knowledge that when you are running around in your moose T-shirts, my aardvark underwear will be keeping me warm and toasty.

Got to go now... these pills the doctor gave me are making my eyes run....

1 vote change for the bear....

Right now --
Moose 25
Loon 3
Pike 2
Beaver 20

Other:
Bear 6 <up by one
Aardvark 1 <<sorry Doppler you're still by yourself here

DivingGal once bubbled...
1 vote change for the bear....

Right now --
Moose 25
Loon 3
Pike 2
Beaver 20

Other:
Bear 6 <up by one
Aardvark 1 <<sorry Doppler you're still by yourself here

Woo Hoo!!!!!

I feel the momentum building for the POLAR BEAR!!!

FreeFloat once bubbled...
Besides when was the last time you can honestly say you've seen a moose submerged? [/B]

Ummm, most of the times that I've gone canoeing in Algonquin
park. It's not uncommon to find a moose with only it's withers
sticking up out of the water. Looks like a little brown lump in the stream, at least until the 4' of antler starts coming up out of the water only a few feet in front of the canoe...

"Ok, we give. Your stream. We'll be 50m back that way, just let us know when you're done"...

Jamie -- Who even if he has seen a submerged moose, still prefers the polar bear.

Ok Guys & Gals

It's been well over a year since this thread was initiated. We've had fun, but it's done

Final vote:
25 Moose
20 Beaver
7 Other - polarbear
3 Loon
2 Pike
1 Other - aardvark

The winner.... MOOSE

Thanks to all who participated, and now onto the artistic part. I've been in touch with a few of you to help with the design, so let's get it going.

Next steps:
- finalize the design
- order t-shirts

DivingGal once bubbled...
Ok Guys & Gals

It's been well over a year since this thread was initiated. We've had fun, but it's done

Final vote:
25 Moose
20 Beaver
7 Other - polarbear
3 Loon
2 Pike
1 Other - aardvark

The winner.... MOOSE

Wah!! Sniff......sniff....

taz22 once bubbled...
Wah!! Sniff......sniff...

achieve "Bronze" standing.... for a write-in vote, only in the past month, that's quite an accomplishment!

Back
Top Bottom