Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Beaver wearing scuba gear

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • Other - please specify

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Butch103 once bubbled...

There are no polar bears (other than zoos ) in Ontario,

Polar Bears are found in Ontario up in good ole' Hudson Bay. Granted that is a long way from the St. Lawrence. But is still Ontario.

I think this thread has been highjacked by some moose-loving folks. This is a frighten thought when you consider that jean Chretien is a noted Moose-lover.

Humm...food for thought!

By the way "Polar Bears Rule!"

taz22 once bubbled...

Polar Bears are found in Ontario up in good ole' Hudson Bay. Granted that is a long way from the St. Lawrence. But is still Ontario.

I think this thread has been highjacked by some moose-loving folks. This is a frighten thought when you consider that jean Chretien is a noted Moose-lover.

Humm...food for thought!

By the way "Polar Bears Rule!"

Busted!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you no MOOSEY harrassing our poor leader??........

FreeFloat once bubbled...
in this climate, he'd need at LEAST a wetsuit.... plus I forgot his fins...........

I like what you've done to the moose... he's so silly, he's actually lovable... for a moose that is.

taz22 once bubbled...
This is a frighten thought when you consider that jean Chretien is a noted Moose-lover.
[/size]
...gee I thought he would like ducks, particularly lame ones. You've almost got me changing my vote but Free Float has done such a good job, provided we can get that moose smilin', it is the Friendly North right? Polar Bear is temptin' - any artists out there?

Polar Bears rule!!

Come on you guys, who here honestly dives wet most of the time! In Ontario we're not exactly the tropics. If you want to get any diving done you either have to dive dry (or, semi-dry) or grow a thick skin.

I still fail to see what a moose has to do with it.

Besides, I hate seeing souvenir stores full of "Canada" stuff with either beavers or moose on it (or, loons, there are a few). You don't see too many polar bears.

Besides, I think he looks cooler than the moose.

And even if the moose weren't wearing all his equipment tangled up, you can't tell me that rack wouldn't affect his trim......

Polar Bears may look cute but they are dangerous, powerful animals. People are killed every year by Polar Bears. I've never heard of anyone being attacked by a Moose :D
I'm not suggesting that we should choose our mascot based on ferocity but come-on do you want to walk around with dumb old moose on your back? People will laugh at you. I'm laughing already.
POLAR BEARS are beautiful, sleek (unless they eat too much) and powerful!!!

I agree with barb. Polar bears sure can look ferocious. Moose look, well, just kinda dumb. (no offense to all the moose lovers out there) Note also that on my polar bear sketch he's removed his reg to display his teeth in a snarl. Try doing that, you moose!

Besides when was the last time you can honestly say you've seen a moose submerged?

Now who didn't hear Taz say he wants the Bear?

Right now --
Moose 26
Loon 3
Pike 2
Beaver 20
Other:
Bear 5 (I figure you have at least four.. but the count
is 6, so the Bears will get the extra vote)
Aardvark 1

One more day, then I'll close the poll again. If you voted, and want to change the vote, send me a PM and "poof" it shall be done.

DivingGal once bubbled...
Now who didn't hear Taz say he wants the Bear?

Right now --
Moose 26
Loon 3
Pike 2
Beaver 20
Other:
Bear 5 (I figure you have at least four.. but the count
is 6, so the Bears will get the extra vote)
Aardvark 1

One more day, then I'll close the poll again. If you voted, and want to change the vote, send me a PM and "poof" it shall be done.

I demand a re-count!!! wah!!

I believe if we use the SPSS statistical model that this vote can be ruled invalid by my fellow Bear Lovers. Come on people, let us rise up to this injustice!

Let your voices be heard...,..POLAR BEAR POLAR BEAR POLAR BEAR

:D :D :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom