Shower Shelter @ BS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been trying diligently to keep non-divers out of the basin. The only problem I have is the people that swim for free on the other side of the fence were told that they dont have to listen to me. Just know that I am working very hard to keep the swimmers out. If they have arm bands on, they are not to be in the basin.

This is from other thread about Vortex where Wally & John dived before.

We can see some potential mess at BS..:wink:

BTW, their entrance fee went down to $19 from $32.

I hope Rick knows what is going on outside of Hoosier land.

working for the man. i met some dsiw people at bs late sunday for one dive. i woke up late.

Good.. Your primary job is always the first....

Any of you ever been diving at Telford? It will be just like that!

I'll take swimmers over fishers any day. Not that I want swimmers.

We were up there on Friday. The Dive Guy and I had a nice talk with the current owners... nephew? Cousin? Mafia henchman? We were waiting on erparamedic to show up. Anyhoo- he said the showers should be running by Saturday. Last Saturday. Just curious if they were up and running.

Cousin....

No... Not yet... I am sure it will take AT LEAST another month.

This is from other thread about Vortex where Wally & John dived before.

We can see some potential mess at BS..:wink:

BTW, their entrance fee went down to $19 from $32.

We didn't have any problems at Vortex since it was November and too cold for the swimmers. Now Chris and I had a problem at Ginnie Springs the year before. I got kicked in the head twice by the same swimmer. I was sitting still watching a fish and whap! The second time she got drug down a few feet.

:confused::confused::confused: Telford

I don't get it....Sorry...

Telford is a cave/spring along the Suwannee River near Luraville FL. On any given day, it will be filled with less than stellar locals, few with all their teeth, at the local "swimmin' hole". Loud music, bawdy language, trash everywhere, stolen dive gear.....etc.

I'll take swimmers over fishers any day. Not that I want swimmers.

We were up there on Friday. The Dive Guy and I had a nice talk with the current owners... nephew? Cousin? Mafia henchman? We were waiting on erparamedic to show up. Anyhoo- he said the showers should be running by Saturday. Last Saturday. Just curious if they were up and running.

We were there the beginning of August and they were going to be done "next week". We went last week and they weren't done yet, we were not surprised.

If they would allow fishing as well it would mean that they would have to stock the quarry. NEW SCENERY!!:D
This just doesn't sound good. Not that I have dove there hardly at all this year, or last.

I was out there just over a week ago (on a Tuesday) and there WERE a couple of fishermen trolling around on a boat, casting all over the place, even amongst the two swimmers that were there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom