Shower Shelter @ BS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was out there just over a week ago (on a Tuesday) and there WERE a couple of fishermen trolling around on a boat, casting all over the place, even amongst the two swimmers that were there.

That was probably the owner. I've been there once when the owner and a buddy were out fishing in a boat. I believe generally he does not let others fish there. Of course I found it funny because he's got almost no fish in there!

I've never seen swimmers there before. Man I hope they don't open it to swimmers. If that happens I won't be diving there from late June through mid Sept. Other times of the year would be fine since it'll be too cold to swim.

That was probably the owner. I've been there once when the owner and a buddy were out fishing in a boat. I believe generally he does not let others fish there. Of course I found it funny because he's got almost no fish in there!

I've never seen swimmers there before. Man I hope they don't open it to swimmers. If that happens I won't be diving there from late June through mid Sept. Other times of the year would be fine since it'll be too cold to swim.

Before June and after September are the best times to go anyway.
I have heard several people say that they have seen someone fishing. :rofl2:

I do have to say that I was totally surprised when we found three turtles on one dive earlier this year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom