New to ScubaBoard and off to Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ratzy

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have been diving for about three years and have been viewing ScubaBoard for about 6 months. A great source of info! This is my first posting.

I am really pumped as a large group of us head to Curacao on Saturday. I plan to get my nitrox cert finalized there as well as my AOW. I can't wait to try nite diving!!!

While there I want to take my wife, a non-diver, to a great dinner (it was her idea to join the trip...how could I possibly say "no"???). :D Any suggestions on where to dine?

Thanks for any help!!!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

smilies-2351.png

A good question for the Caribbean forum; try there. :wink:

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:

Hi Ratzy!
Scuba Lodge organizes guided dives and courses everyday. Known as the most personal and relaxed dive center on Curacao. Located in the center of Willemstad with a nice ocean front restaurant. Your wife is also more than welcome to join to the dive site (to relax on the beach of snorkeling). We are traveling all around the island for the best dive sites. Feel free to contact us!:)

Back
Top Bottom