So ..Where have you dived?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, lets see:
About a dozen german lakes (mostly near Muenster and Wesel)
North Sea - Holland Coast
Canary Islands - my first warm water diving
All over Oahu (my favorite spots were Shark's Cove, Hallieva Trench (incorrect spelling) and Eternity Beach
Maui - The Cathedrals
Cozumel
Texas - Stillhouse Hollow Lake, Lake Belton, Lake Waco, Lake Travis (Mansfield Dam, Windy Point, Oasis Cove, Starns, Old Scuba Park, Aquarena Springs.

Tanzania - Zanzibar and Pemba
Indonesia - Pulau Weh, Bunaken, Bangka, Pulau Seribu, Bali, Komodo, Maumere, Alor, Raja Ampat.

Okay..
Well, just areas
Atlantic US coast from NC down to the Keys
Arabian Gulf - Kuwait, Oman, Dubai, Salaleh
The Phillipines
Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea
Hurgada, Red Sea
Jordan
The Bahamas
Alexandria, Egypt
Greece

All diving is good diving....
DeeDee

Quarry North Carolina
Florida
And over 200 dives in Tropical Okinawa, Japan
Come to Okinawa for World Class Diving! Some have stated the to corals are better than the Great Barrier Reef in Australia. We have sharks, rays, turtles, caves, and recks. Diving is cheep, visit one of the US MWR facilities one island for cheep rentals. There are over 100 shore dives you can do on the main island of Okinawa. Yanaguni may be the oldest civilized structure on the planet dated to 10,000 BC only found on Okinawa. We have the USS Emmons a destroyer that was kamakazied during WWII. You can find WWII ordinace just off shore. We have a cave (Hedo Dome) that was inhabited by pre-historic peoples on the north end of the island where the entrance is at 65 feet. Water is 80F in the summer and sites can get 100ft vis (typhoons dependant). The macro for photographers is outstanding with over 1000 nudibranc's, sea fans, and soft corals. We have an style of manatee called the dugoon. Dive with the Whale Shark for $115. Drift dives are out of this world with swift currents that will pass you by sea fans as big as a US car...well I exagerate a little I mean a Japanese car! Dive with the Humpback Whales in March. You can Photograph Sea Horses. For the non diver you can visit the second largest aquarium in the world north of Nago. Jacques Yves Cousteau stated that Okinawa was one of his favorite dive spots.

"From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free."
- Jacques Yves Cousteau -

Wow. There are some pretty impressive lists on here. Im only 17, so my list is quite small.

Ponce De Leon, FL
Pananma City, FL
Cancun, Mexico
Tulum, Mexico
Puerto Juarez, Mexico

Ready for a Cooper River dive later this summer!!!

I feel I am not worthy to post my dives...just local mostly. I have enjoyed reading about the wonderful places others have experienced.

Athens Scuba Park Athens, Tx.
St Andrews St Park Jetties Panama City Beach, Fl.
Brandy Branch Reservior Marshall, Tx.
Lake Ouachita Royal, Ar. (Open Water Certification)
Lake Claiborne Homer, La.
Black Bayou Hosston, La. (Shotgun recovery)
Dead Chute Bayou Elm Grove, La. (PSD Ceritification)

Lake DeGray next month...
Still looking for somewhere to dive in Aug...
Looking to dive Ga. in Nov.

Ocean Cove, CA
Monterey, CA (Several sites)
Point Lobos State Park, CA
Lake Tahoe, CA side.
Catalina
Puerto Aventuras, MX (ocean and cenotes)
Cozumel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom