Diving in Ocean City Maryland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaDonald

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
So, I am brand New to ScubaBoard and not 100% sure I am posting on the correct thread. So I travel to Ocean City all of the time because it is only a couple hours away, but I am curious if there is any wreck diving, or any type of diving. I have been to a quarry up in PA, but you can't beat that ocean dive. I am new to diving as well I have had my cert for about a year, and I have "Snorkel Gear". So any tips on some good equipment would be cool, I really like the aqualung BC PRO QD with I3. Alright well all help is appreciated. :confused:

There is good diving out of OC,Md if you can find a boat to take you. Last year I was diving from a Jersey boat that went down for an extended weekend. We had some nice dives. Saw a nice 8ft SantTigerShark on the Washingtonion.

So, are there shops that go out everyday that take like groups of people I can just jump aboard?

So, are there shops that go out everyday that take like groups of people I can just jump aboard?

I don't really know of any. But there has to be someone down there.

Ted Green, accomplished diver and Capt, runs the O.C.Diver out of Ocean City.
O.C. for Ocean City, as CCR's are welcome. Ted is also a serious RB homebuilder.
The bad news is that his charters fill up very fast. Try giving him a call.

O.C.Diver Home Page

I am going to be in Ocean City, MD on June 26,27,28, and 29, 2008. I will be coaching wrestling during the day, but would like to dive in the evenings (or night) if possible. Nobody traveling with me has diver training, so I will need a dive buddy. Anyone want to dive with me? Does anyone know of a dive trip already in the works?

Back
Top Bottom