Spring Fling Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am so irked I missed this event. Please. I merely make a comment here. I don't need to be chastized. I am already bummed enough. :(

Same here. I need to quit reading this thread, looks like I missed out on a great time.

I must have been diving when you left, Ken- I was really glad to see you get out to the pond again!

Not as glad as I was....I needed that in the worst way!

Yeah, I think you must have still been in the water when I had to leave. There will be other get-togethers before too terribly much longer. Let's see if we can't get some Friday morning dives in, as well.

Same here. I need to quit reading this thread, looks like I missed out on a great time.

[[[ groan ]]] Me, too, I missed out big time. Hopefully I can make the next one, though. Glad y'all had a good time with lots of getting acquainted and good food.

/poking my head around my shield of lurking

Thanks to everyone for a great time on Saturday. Txhockeyguy's fajitas were great as always, and it was nice to (literally) run into Foo underwater... that's twice now, and almost in the exact same spot. Of course, it was a year and a half apart - but oh well.

It was nice putting faces on so many names...

/back to lurking untill I am needed once again!

John

I missed it again!! When did you do the bone ceremony?

I've NEVER seen one!:shakehead:

Rhonda

There's a couple photos of the bones and Frank working on the new addition here.
Picasa Web Albums - Tony

It was a pleasure to meet you and Kunk, maybe next time we can visit a bit more...:D

To all Swampers, old and new, we had a ball and thanks for the great time!

~tony & Bren

Tony, the pictures are awesome, thank you so much!! I did notice that there are none of YOU. Did anyone else take any to post?

Ok here are my pics! Also, for those who are biology types, there is a post about the little red bug in the "Name That Critter" forum.

Click on Tony to see the slideshow:

Fantastic pictures, Melissa (and everyone else, for that matter)! The pictures of Natalie are absolutely adorable. :)

There's a couple photos of the bones and Frank working on the new addition here.
Picasa Web Albums - Tony

It was a pleasure to meet you and Kunk, maybe next time we can visit a bit more...:D

~tony & Bren

I was a pleasure to meet you and Bren too! And yes, next time we will have to visit more. Thanks for the pics, maybe someday I'll get to see the ceremony in person!:D

Rhonda

Back
Top Bottom