Trip Report *live* Indo Aggressor Komodo deep South trip quarantine @ LBJ March 2024

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So long as they can buy full-page, four-color ads in places like Scuba Diving magazine and pay to get their listings at the top of Google/Bing searches and their boats fill, the bad behavior will continue. It's just a numbers game to them.

This kind of report, among others pointed at Aggressor lines, makes it very unlikely that I will ever book an excursion with them. But they won't give a crap about my business if their number of PAX exceeds their break-even.

Yeah - because a "wall of sharks" is only interesting to 10 year olds...

Funny - trips to Cocos Island get sold out almost by a year in advance, how are all those kids paying for that?
Because not many trips 😉

Scubaspa Zen posted on Instagram that they're no longer offering trips to Komodo. I wonder if it was because of this port issue.

Interesting. Do you know when this is effective? I saw spaces being sold for Komodo for Sept/Oct time period with them as recently as March.

Back
Top Bottom