Info about wreckedinri (Dennis)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RIOceanographer

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For those of you here who know Dennis (aka wreckedinri) here on ScubaBoard, he was in a very serious motorcycle accident Saturday. I was diving with him along with his good buddies Harry and Red that same morning before it happened.

He went home after the dive and went out for a motorcycle ride and had a collision with a car at about 4 pm. He was initially in critical condition but I am told he is making excellent progress. His condition was upgraded and he has been moved to a regular room. He has been awake and able to have conversations, and I have been told he might even be able to go home this weekend. Let's just hope he continues to make great progress and has a complete recovery.

Dennis is a great guy, with a great sense of humor and an excellent diver to boot. Even if you've just read his posts here, you can get a feel for the sort of guy he is.

I shot this picture of Dennis that morning:

dennis.jpg

Last edited:
Hope he does well and gets back to diving ASAP. Seems like a strong guy who will work hard to get back on track.

I whish him the best and a speedy recovery; thanks for letting the community know Chris. Its a great way to honor a great diver.

Dennis, best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

Pete

Incredible news!

I just heard from Dennis's close friend Harry. Dennis is now back at home and out of the hospital even earlier than I was told just yesterday! I'm sure he'll be recovering for some time, but given that he was in critical condition just days ago that's a pretty amazing turn of events! :D

sending good thoughts and prayers for a full and speedy recovery...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom