Update on Verde resort?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Then get your Canuck butt back on a plane and get back to paradise!!!

Then get your Canuck butt back on a plane and get back to paradise!!!

:D:D You have no idea how much I'd like to (and I'd love to stop by your place as well while I'm there)!!!! But there is a Coddling on the way, so it is going to have to wait a while till I make it back...

Last weekend I did 2 yuky dives here for 35$ a piece (not including air fills) and was desperately longing for Sabang...:depressed: Oh well, you can't have it all in life and for now I have to concentrate on the family side of things!

Cheers!:coffee:

:D:D You have no idea how much I'd like to (and I'd love to stop by your place as well while I'm there)!!!! But there is a Coddling on the way, so it is going to have to wait a while till I make it back...

Cheers!:coffee:

congratulations!

My brother and I plan to dive Verde early next year when I fly home for a visit. It seems that Dos Palmas is the only resort on the island and really upscale like their resort at Puerto Princesa (I believe the owners are the same). As an option, we are thinking of diving Verde either from Anilao or P.G. Will dive ops at Anilao or PG take you to Verde? I assume they would since (looking at a map) it does not seem to be that far and right between those two areas.

Correct Joe. Although Puerto Galera is closer to Verde than Anilao. Also, you'll have to arrange it with the dive shop the day before you want to go. Expect to pay a premium on the dives due to the gas charges.

CONGRATS!!! Another diver is inbound!!!

Verde island resort??? WOW.awesome ...any update information please provide.

I was fortunate to stay at the resort in early August while working on a Marine Biology Project, I was very impressed with the whole operation, All of the staff there were super professional, food was great and the rooms were very comfortable with a veiw of the Verde Passage. Additionally they were very eco Friendly(you need to go and check it out).

Roger

Back
Top Bottom