PacketSniffer - Richard Mork Passes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow....words can't express my thoughts....He was funny, and very kind to a newbie poster on more than one occasion. Bye Packet.....

I had the pleasure of meeting Richard twice so its easy to agree that we lost a good friend. My condolences to his family and friends.

I've searched and have come up with nothing. All I do know is a really great person died yesterday while diving Jackson Blue Springs in Marianna, FL.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/members/packetsniffer.html

I am at a loss for words. :sadangel:

Information is still being gathered. It does not appear to be equipment malfunction at this time. The autopsy probably won't tell us more than drowning (as they usually do). Whatever information we get is sure to be speculation based on the little information we have now. I know Richard would have liked everyone to learn from this and whatever information that is gathered will be put out for all to learn from.

Godspeed Richard...

I am simply stunned, just learned about this a few minutes ago. RIP Packet, you were a good man!

:sadangel:

Such a tragic loss. He was a man who looked for the bright side, took life's knocks with a smile and loved his kids deeply. Everyone who knew him was better for it.

You will be missed, Richard. My heart goes out to his family.

I found this picture he sent me while he was on a trip for work. While everyone knew him as a great diver, he also loved to travel and try new things. I teased him about his skinny legs....

Attachments

• Richard on the camel.nice gams.jpg
    Richard on the camel.nice gams.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
So very sad. I met Richard last year at CocoView for the first time and had to ask him about his "name". Very nice friendly guy. My thoughts and prayers go out for his family and friends.

I have worked with Rich for over a year now and I know how much he loved his children and family. He was a good man and friend. I will miss him.

RIP Packetsniffer. We had some wonderful discussions and I'll miss you. Condolences to your friends and family.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom