Update on Verde resort?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@ chip - they got fine sand from somewhere

@ babyd - I heard the buildings we stayed in were new. Never been to the old resort but there are a few cottages on one side of the beach which looked pretty old.

@ clgsamson - wow! naka-swerte pala kami sa Clean Up Dive package. Mahal ng normal rate nila.

nice resort ya, what do you guys think?
any tec dive facility? please provide more information.

thanks

Palawan prices are $30/dive... i wouldn't be surprised if they charge the same here...

5k/person + dives - OUCH...

Jag

actually they were charging 2100 per dive or about $45 in palawan. less 10% if you brought your own gear.

No tech facility as far as I know.

As far as the resort is concerned, it was certainly nice. The rooms have tv (no cable yet), dvd players and a sound system. The beach was nice and they had kayaks and bikes for non-divers.

They were charging P1,500.00/ dive which is why I (being the cheapskate that I am) only did the shore entry clean up dives. :dork2:

The others did Washing Machine and San Agapito and had great dives though. :D

actually they were charging 2100 per dive or about $45 in palawan. less 10% if you brought your own gear.
that, my friend, hurts...

especially for a place that's silted up like you keep mentioning... tsk tsk tsk...

@benjie: yeah... ouch... how were the shore dives?

Jag

that, my friend, hurts...

especially for a place that's silted up like you keep mentioning... tsk tsk tsk...

@benjie: yeah... ouch... how were the shore dives?

Jag

True. the consolation is i got a bigger discount and they took me diving even when i was alone. and all dives were over an hour :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom