Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Video 4

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Video 5

Votes: 9 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Like Phil said, feel free to check out the shop! we are only a click and a phone call away :D

Congrats Phil!!!! We will wrap it all up on Monday! Start picking stuff out!

Thanks to everyone that voted and all those that supplied a video! You all made this a fun contest and hopefully we can do more in the future....gotta come up with a new idea :D

Have a great weekend

Congrats Phil!!!!!!! Sorry I couldn't say so earlier. Work got busy for me yesterday all day so I was away from the computer. And also thanks to the other contestants for making it a fun contest! Not to mention Mike at Dive Right In Scuba or being a champ and holding this little party!!!!! Thanks Mike!!!!

Now we we will hold you to your promise Phil...to make more videos! Make sure to share them with us frequently! And I wanna see the first video when your boys come home!!!! That would be very nice!

Jason

Online is nice, but there is just something so much more fun about browsing a store in person.

Our LDS in town is having a big sale this weekend. It's mighty tempting to mosey up that way and treat myself to a birthday present.

Sh-t! Am I too late to vote and collect the percentage you promised me skdvr? hehehe, just kiddin-sorry I missed the vote, was in MX and my internet connection was spotty. Great video BTW, you deserved the win. Do you guys think this type of contest would be effective for a professional Moyel (snip-snip)? (ewwww)

Sh-t! Am I too late to vote and collect the percentage you promised me skdvr? hehehe, just kiddin-sorry I missed the vote, was in MX and my internet connection was spotty. Great video BTW, you deserved the win. Do you guys think this type of contest would be effective for a professional Moyel (snip-snip)? (ewwww)

I don't know; have you got any tips for would-be video makers?

Back
Top Bottom