Weekend of the 9-10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey thanks for the invite, MissD. I would love to go, but I'll be in Orlando all weekend for work.

Ditto from me. I'm not afraid of the cold water; I already have a dive set-up for this weekend, otherwise I'd take a ride with Capt. Earl.

Let me know the next time you got a free spot!!

"I Dive" wow do you think Joyce would like you diving on the competions boat?
just had to ask :D or would you be crossing the boundry to do some spy work?
or to see how he offers dive trips for far less then the narcossis trip..

If you pay what Narcossis charges your either a yankee and don't know any better or have ALOT of cash to burn. I have and will continue to drive to the other coast before I will pay over a $120 per person for a gulf dive.

We dive w/Capt Earl often and he has a great operation. This thread was to get some new peeps into our weekend trips. Please keep your drama elsewhere.

I like Narcosis alot but I don't claim they are the only good shop or boat in town. I will dive when, where, and with whom I choose. If that happens to mean jumping on Earl's boat with some friends and/or fellow SB'er's, so be it. If it means taking a trip on Joyce's boat, then that's what it means. There is nothing that says I can't like and recommend Narcosis but still dive with other operations when I choose.

If you pay what Narcossis charges your either a yankee and don't know any better or have ALOT of cash to burn. I have and will continue to drive to the other coast before I will pay over a $120 per person for a gulf dive.

Hey, why do I have to be a stupid Yank? Why can't I just like the peeps? :D Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to tend to my fireplace. It's running low on $100 bills:dork2:

<snicker> Now that was funny, I don't care who ya are :cool2: Also, Jon, please don't go leaking such highly confidential information.:no: We have put a lot of effort into IDive to ready him for this mission. He is bigger, stronger, and faster than any spy known to man or beast - He is IDive! :salute:

:D:wink:

Okay now I have that song stuck in my head... The one that goes "secret agent man, secret agent man, alallalaalla". I think that is IDive's new nickname - SAM (Secret Agent Man). dave here is your new profile pic: :eek:npatrol: :kiss2:

Sorry! We just filled the boat this morning.
We dive just about every weekend. Maybe you could go next weekend?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom