Weekend of the 9-10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubAnn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
We will be going back out with Wet Yet Charters this weekend. Capt Earl will make the call for either Saturday or Sunday based on the weather. We will know for sure on Thursday which day.

Vis has been about 35+ feet. Capt Earl has put us on beautiful reefs and the fishing is fantastic. Water temp has been around 63. One diver had a 3mm suit. I had a 5mm and was very comfortable. We will be spearfishing, but there is a LOT to see if you choose to not hunt. Last trip one diver did not hunt and his photos were fantastic! Lots of life this time of year in the gulf!

Cost is $75 for a 2 tank dive. There are 2 spots open on the boat.

We would love to see some new faces on the boat!

Already 20 views and no takers! I think everyone is afarid of the COLD water!

I'm not afraid of cold water! That's what they make wetsuits for! If my 5 isn't thick enough, I will get a 7 semi-dry! I'm thinking about this trip, just not sure of my weekend plans yet. I will be diving one way or another! Hopefully there will still be space avail when I make my decision so I can get on this if I want!

You might want to shoot Manda100 a pm. She doesn't come on the board a lot but she loves to dive. Scott5644 I already know has something going on. That IDive fella can't seem to make up his mind :tongue: Hrmmmm, who else it there.... Let me go have a look at the members list for our area. :)

jridg - isn't afraid of the cold water - though he does have a DS (wimp :wink:), shoot him a pm if he isn't working I'd be willing to bet he would go. Also try MichelleA, Zardoz, Reef, and Like To Get Wet (they are use to cold water). Just some thoughts for you guys :)

Edit: Okay I've pm'd everyone I think could be interested. Skipped people like GCD - our beloved WWW :) :)

jridg - isn't afraid of the cold water - though he does have a DS (wimp :wink:), shoot him a pm if he isn't working I'd be willing to bet he would go. Also try MichelleA, Zardoz, Reef, and Like To Get Wet (they are use to cold water). Just some thoughts for you guys :)

Edit: Okay I've pm'd everyone I think could be interested. Skipped people like GCD - our beloved WWW :) :)

Your doing everything you can to make sure there isn't a spot for me, aren't you?

Your doing everything you can to make sure there isn't a spot for me, aren't you?

:1poke: Nah really I just want to make sure they have enough people to do the trip.

btw, also pm'd Johnny Bravo!

Don't forget about us Die-hards down here south of the bridge! Still diving in 60ish degree water with a 3 mil FJ, granted I did buy a hood (I'm not too crazy).
I'm very interested a similar trip like this weekend. However the parental units are still here and will be leaving this weekend. Have to be the 'good son' and help pack/close down their condo till this summer.
Keep me in mind, even if it's way in the back of your mind.

"Edit"--Now I see the PM. Thanks MissD. Trying for the M&G also.

Hey thanks for the invite, MissD. I would love to go, but I'll be in Orlando all weekend for work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom