Vistamar in Anilao, Batangas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yes, we met briefly but 90% of the time we were just with ate joy, kuya hernel and the rest of the class. i don't know what's going on with the pix. it showed earlier but now it's not showing. i even posted some of my novice pix on the photo thread and were all showing at first and now only 1 is showing :(

HAHAHAHA...i'm just trying to show my respect! i think kuya sounds better than "hey Mister Caloy" lol. i should start calling u Kuya Jag also..lol joke lang pare. unless u want me to.

Gun- congrats on the certification...anilao is a gem, indeed. now is the time for you to plan your next PI trip... you should try the other diving gems in PI as well...

hey caloy... your old fartness radiates through the internet! hahahahahahaha

Jag

i agree... :rofl2:

hello guys! well, i'm not happy to say but i'm back home here in Jersey :( it is too cold! mid 20 degrees F from a nice high 80's.

anywayz, i'm planning my next trip already comes december. probably will be there for 5 to 6 weeks. already thinking of going to Boracay and Bohol during that time. will be visiting Anilao alot though. thinking into getting classes, certs and my wife i'll be taking classes as well. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom