New KY Diver from Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HA HA, I know the feeling! I install custom home theater systems and I am always in tight spots running cable. I even almost got stuck in an attic running speaker wire, I did panic a little bit and almost fell through the ceiling, but I finally got myself unwedged. ha ha When I was coming back up, I did impale my head on a nail which hurt pretty bad, but I was a marine, I can handle stressful situations. lol I may cry, but I can do it. I love doing some caves in the red river gorge, not underwater, but I do cave and loving tight spots like that, it maked it a challenge. lol.

I got jammed between a couple of joists with a vent over my chest, no room to move or breathe. When the grey matter in your brain finally kicks in and says, "get the hell out of here!" Well, needless to say after 30 minutes of sitting in the sun and hyper ventillating, I gathered enough courage to go back in and run the cable, collect my hat and flashlight and finish the job. Now, when it comes to removing my kit and pushing it into a hole to move on to the next cave system, count me out! I'll stick to the overhead in the light zone, thank you very much.....

Edit, side note;
When I got the system up and running, the house wife told me her daughter loved Barney. "Can she get Barney on satellite?" Why yes ma'am, 24 hours a day! She replied, "Oh GOD NO!"

Yeah that sucks ha ha. My work partner always puts me up there because I am the brave one. It took me two hours just to run the back right speaker at a customers house. I have no clue how I even got into this little space at all. I almost got caught. It was different I tell you, but I managed to get it. It was so sucky that I had to run the wires across the attic and then down the cavity of the wall into the crawl space and then over to where my speaker plate was. That was hell I tell you, but I like it. ha ha

Well it looks like I missed a few posts somehow.

Back to the beer course. Shouldn't pull tabs be entry level, twist top bottles be advanced and opener required be tech??

Back to Beer..........
beer1.jpg

That is freaking hilarious!! lol ... Geez, we men turn into a bunch of woman. I love the newspaper clipping thing!

Back
Top Bottom