Boat Owners Deserve “Props” – Pro Dive Announces Dock & Fill

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Excellent questions!

1. DebbyDiver beat us to the punch on identifying the nearest boat ramp 1900 se 15th st, Fort Lauderdale, FL - Google Maps

2. Per GPS Visualizer: Quick Geocoder our address in various forms is:

429 Seabreeze Blvd, 33316-1621, Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA

Decimal Form Latitude/Longitude: 26.116843,-80.106297

Traditional Latitude/Longitude: 26 degrees 7 minutes 0 seconds, -80 degrees 6 minutes 22 seconds

GPS: 26 degrees 7.0106 minutes, -80 degrees 6.3778 minutes​

3. We are located between the intracoastal and the beach just south of the Las Olas bridge... 429 seabreeze blvd fort lauderdale fl - Google Maps

Definately let us know if there is anything else you need... Hope to see you at our dock soon!

P.S. Just in case you haven't started following ProDiveUSA on Twitter yet, in the past two weeks we have given away 3 Princeton Tec Torrent LED dive lights, 1 Aqualung dive travel bag and a trip for two that included a 2 night stay at the Marriott and two 2-tank dives... With Twitter Give-A-Ways several times per week, the only question is, "Who is next?"

UGH I hate Twitter, any chance you might start doing that on Facebook? Lots more people are on FB than on Twitter (or at least people I know and dive with).

DebbyDiver:

Alas the cyber social networking battle between the Gen X'rs, boomers and Gen Y'rs has begun! It really is amazing how many web based social networking formats there are and how they develop loyal, closely knit communities of their own.

Given that you and your circle of diving buddies are on FaceBook, we will gladly make changes accordingly. Faster than you can buy a boat and bring it to Pro Dive for "Dock & Fill" services (had to find some way to get the thread back on topic :)) we will start posting Give-A-Ways, scuba riddles and dive scavenger hunts on FaceBook too.

Thank you for the feedback. We can't meet your needs and serve you better if you don't let us know what you want! We genuinely appreciate it every time a member of ScubaBoard posts or PM's us with ways we can do our jobs and serve the South Florida diving community better. We hope our actions demonstrate that we really are listening.

Hope to see you on our dock and in our shop soon!

P.S. Just in case you haven't started following ProDiveUSA on Twitter yet, in the past two weeks we have given away 3 Princeton Tec Torrent LED dive lights, 1 Aqualung dive travel bag and a trip for two that included a 2 night stay at the Marriott and two 2-tank dives... With Twitter Give-A-Ways several times per week, the only question is, "Who is next?"
UGH I hate Twitter, any chance you might start doing that on Facebook? Lots more people are on FB than on Twitter (or at least people I know and dive with).
I recommend you use FB and Twitter, it's easy to do both.

Facebook Application:
Application: Twitter
Developer: Twitter
Description: See what you and your friends are up to on Twitter and update your Twitter status, right from Facebook!
Users: 251,277 monthly active users
Pushing Twitter updates to FB is possible too.

Also, consider other social networks as well.

Pro Dive, you really and truly do rock, you really are listening to us! You'll definitely be seeing more of me, but not until after ITK next week. Please send me a Friends request on FB at Debby Bradford - Fort Lauderdale, FL | Facebook

I hate Twitter, it is TOO MUCH INFORMATION OVERLOAD with way too much irrelevant chatter. I want to dive, not spend all day on the computer! FB seems to be a lot more manageable. Also, a third of my friends and relatives use it (and growing every day) and it's a great way to keep in touch. Maybe a dozen of my friends use Twitter.

I am no newcomer to social networks, I'm not going to publish my online resume here (let's just say I've been online since 1988 and leave it at that) but I do have to say "enough's enough", I spend too much time online already.

Pro Dive, I applaud you for using both Facebook and Twitter for your marketing efforts!

You asked for it, you got it!!!

Per the request earlier in this thread, the Give-A-Ways we are featuring on Twitter will now be available on FaceBook. Pro Dive can be followed on FaceBook via both its User Group Pro Dive International | Facebook and Fan Page Fort Lauderdale Dive Report by Pro Dive International's Photos - Profile Pictures | Facebook. Given the quirks of FaceBook (or our limited cyber I.Q. :cool2:) belonging to both is the only way we know of to ensure receiving all updates, dive reports, special offers and Give-A-Ways.

Hope to see you there, on our dock and in our store... Dive safe and ENJOY!

P.S. Our first "Dock & Fill" customer will receive 2 free fills (air, 32% or 36%)... Just call 5 minutes out, bring in your boat, ask for Dock & Fill and say 'fill'r up!"

P.P.S. Apparently we are now doing Give-A-Ways on Twitter, Facebook and ScubaBoard !:cool2:! I think we can all blame DebbyDiver, El Orans and NY to FL for that...

Joined the group and became a fan. Such a troublemaker I am!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom