Boat Owners Deserve “Props” – Pro Dive Announces Dock & Fill

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will and Vicarious D:

We are making progress. As a first step we have started running additional small boat trips off our dock on a chartered basis (i.e. if you want a six pack for just you and your buddies to freedive, hunt or just go where you want to go, we will book the boat, provide dock space/free on-site parking etc.).

As a second step, we hope to be able to announce next week that a second boat will be running off our dock 2-3 days per week on a trial basis. If there are enough customers to support the offering it will become permanent. We look forward to finding out!

P.S. In honor of DebbyDiver and her relentless campaign to get us off of Twitter and onto FaceBook where she believes we belong, this post launches the first official non-Twitter Scuba Give-A-Way. The first Florida Conch Diver to go to our FaceBook Group Page and start a Discussion Topic Titled "Thank you for my Free Scuba Give-A-Way" will recieve a free 6 Fill Card for either Air or banked Nitrox. That Discussion Board will then serve as the official forum for posting answers to a whole range of contests that either start on ScubaBoard and end on FaceBook or vice versa... The first person to post and start the new Discussion Topic on our Group page will both be our first winner and the first face that all subsequent visitors will see... The perfect chance to get fame and free gas!

P.P.P.S. Our fill prices are the same whether you bring in Aluminum 80's or Steel 130's. (While we are likely to wink at a Faber 149 once in a while, do not even think about dragging in a six-pack of Heiser 190's unless you are willing to pay a subtantial extra charge of let's say $2 per tank! -- As nice as Charlie and Floyd are, they do have their limits !:cool2:!)

P.P.P.P.S. In case you have a hard time finding the Pro Dive USA Group page, just click Pro Dive International | Facebook. We have 1,102 members and climbing!

HEE HEE I got there first!!!! LOVE YA, Pro Dive!!!!

Oh, and I don't remember saying you should get off Twitter but I'm real happy you are active on Facebook, most of my favorite dive buds are on there daily!

I just sent a bunch of Facebook invites to my dive buds to join your group. :)

DebbyDiver:

Congrats on being our first ScubaBoard/FaceBook Scuba Give-A-Way winner! Nitrox we presume :cool2:

P.S. Was it or wasn't it you that got us kicked off Twitter for a few days? Deepstops and Joystershell seemed to have very strong opinions on the subject!

WOO HOO!!! TANKS a lot!!!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Weren't me, I'm not on Twitter. I'd take a look at the dude who called you a spammer. :wink:

DebbyDiver:

Congrats on being our first ScubaBoard/FaceBook Scuba Give-A-Way winner! Nitrox we presume :cool2:

P.S. Was it or wasn't it you that got us kicked off Twitter for a few days? Deepstops and Joystershell seemed to have very strong opinions on the subject!

:confused: Moi??? I don't do Twitter, but had nothing to do with anything. I'm innocent, I swear! :shakehead:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom