Videos from Panasonic Lumix TZ7 / ZS3 in AVCHD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ei wicked

i really love the zs3 and i am in the process of selling my canon ixus and u/w housing.
i am at a loss however on how to get that housing you have.
i am going to the states on nov and i was planning on getting the zs3 but i cant find the housing in any site on the net except for e-bay which i am quite reluctant to use.
when are you going back to the philippines? maybe i can buy your housing so you can get that aluminum monster from 10 bar :)

ei wicked

i really love the zs3 and i am in the process of selling my canon ixus and u/w housing.
i am at a loss however on how to get that housing you have.
i am going to the states on nov and i was planning on getting the zs3 but i cant find the housing in any site on the net except for e-bay which i am quite reluctant to use.
when are you going back to the philippines? maybe i can buy your housing so you can get that aluminum monster from 10 bar :)
you can try this thru froogle

Panasonic DMW-MCTZ7 Marine case for digital photo camera

and previous posts

i got mine from japan not phillipines..I believe the original manu is good enough now..in fact they say it gets TIGHTER with mopre depth..just check for bubbles from 0-6m..

hi wicked
wow this is good news indeed!
however i am unfamiliar with most of them except for andorama camera which i know is a 2ndary supplier of amazon.
im not so sure though if they accept international credit cards. i will try this weekend.
among those selling lower than adorama, would you reccomend any of them?
costsentral seems to give a good price but i am unfamiliar with this online outfit.
also a lot of them seem to not have it in stock
i really want the zs3 but getting its u/w casing is proving too much of a chore

hi wicked
however i am unfamiliar with most of them except for andorama camera which i know is a 2ndary supplier of amazon.
im not so sure though if they accept international credit cards. i will try this weekend.
costsentral seems to give a good price but i am unfamiliar with this online outfit.
as i said i dont have experience with these stores as i got mine from amazon japan....i do hope you find the right one...

hi wicked

My friend has d pana oem case at his store. I bought my 10bar fr him.
If you're interested, ill give you his contact number & address.

My friend has d pana oem case at his store. I bought my 10bar fr him.
If you're interested, ill give you his contact number & address.

sure evie, thanks

02-7249803 / 0917-5259639 - Jovic Santos

thanks evie. i know spalash photog and i was able to get an u/w case from jovic indeed!
now to get the camera :)
he says you have a zs3 also. did you buy it here or abroad?

thanks evie. i know spalash photog and i was able to get an u/w case from jovic indeed!
now to get the camera :)
he says you have a zs3 also. did you buy it here or abroad?

Ah..ur d friend of bebot! Got mine at Henry's in Hidalgo.

Ah..ur d friend of bebot! Got mine at Henry's in Hidalgo.

yeah im bebots friend!
just got my zs3 from henrys today. i love that place!

Back
Top Bottom