Diving this weekend??????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wjefferis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was wanting to get in a dive or two this weekend (17-18), but was looking for something cost effective like a shore dive or spring dive. Anybody want to get some dive plans together???????

The 18th may be the best day for me as it looks like my wife is already planning things for me to do on Saturday (17th) :D.

I'd love to but I don't get off work till 11 AM on Saturday and Sunday.

If you want to go on Thursday 15th, I'm in. High tide is 0923 and according to the graph at freetidetables it may resemble Friday 2nd. I do not have tanks so if you want to go let me know so i can pick a couple up.

What time would you meet for the night dive? Is it a shore dive with vis at Alabama Point?

I'll be in Panama City. Might be up for a PM dive at Morrison's on Saturday or Sunday...Rinse the gear out, you know.

Is anyone in the area interested in meeting up with a California diver this week? I'm be in Navarre Beach until Tuesday October 20th. I brought most of my gear, and should be able to rent tanks and weight in Pensacola. I brought lights, so I'd be interested in a night dive, on any day dives. I think I'm going to get on a boat to the Oriskany on Sat.

Think the seas will mess things up? Up too 5 ft swells nearshore and 7footers offshore. Might be a better day for surfing! I'm thinking about doing some diving this weekend, but i'm not sure how manageable the boat would be.

Think the seas will mess things up? Up too 5 ft swells nearshore and 7footers offshore. Might be a better day for surfing! I'm thinking about doing some diving this weekend, but i'm not sure how manageable the boat would be.

Well, crap. Way to throw a wet towel on my first opportunity to dive in 4 months.

Back
Top Bottom