Diving this Sat 10-17.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm on the Escapade this Sat.

Anyone staying the night? I'm debating a night dive since I have the whole weekend... Otherwise I'll probably just go home after my boat dive.

I'm on the Escapade this Sat.

Anyone staying the night? I'm debating a night dive since I have the whole weekend... Otherwise I'll probably just go home after my boat dive.

I'd be up for a night dive if conditions are good. It would be cool to finally dive with you too Ben! :)

Change of plans - Doc and I may be @ BW for a night dive on Sat

Michelle/Ben we should meet up.

Change of plans - Doc and I may be @ BW for a night dive on Sat

Michelle/Ben we should meet up.

That would be great and hopefully Paula will join us too. I just sent you a PM with my cell number. Let's see how conditions are and keep in touch.

please post a conditions report, i am trying to put something together for mid-week...-if conditions are decent-
thanks!

I'll be on the Escapade on Saturday, but will try to drop by at BW to say hi to people. It'll be great to meet more SB'ers.

Current plan is to dive Sunday at Pt. Lobos as well. Kathydee, definitely say hi :)

So who's diving where Sunday?

I'll be hanging out at BW as well after my boat dive.

I'll be on the Escapade on Saturday, but will try to drop by at BW to say hi to people. It'll be great to meet more SB'ers.

Current plan is to dive Sunday at Pt. Lobos as well. Kathydee, definitely say hi :)

Kool ! Have fun on the boat! Text me if you want to meet up. Michelle, sending a PM with my cell number.

I hope to see you all on Sat eve for my first USA & cold water night dive ever :D!

Deffinately diving Lobos on Sunday!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom