Diving this Sat 10-17.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ryssyr

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone diving this sat 10-17? Its been a couple of weeks since I've done a 'real' dive and would like to head out on a boat or shore. Anyone heading to Monterey?

The storm should have passed and -fingers crossed- I hope the conditions are good.

I'll be at the breakwater that day, assisting a rescue workshop in the morning and some night specialty dives that night. If you happen to end up there, feel free to stop by. I've heard rumors that we're BBQ'ing in the early afternoon between the events.

Im flying to Detroit on Sat for a conference.... however the following Friday im planning to be off (gotta make up for my weekend somehow) :)

I might could be persuaded to make the drive down for some Sat. fun. But I would need to leave Monterey by 4ish.

Burried under piles of school work on Saturday & diving Lobos on Sunday.

Have fun!

Looks like I need to buy a new dryer. Maybe I can get away to do some diving Sunday before hockey practice.

Heyyyy!! No hockey game Saturday! I'm looking for a Saturday and Sunday buddy. Screw the dryer, I'll just wash at home and go to laundrymat to dry :)
Need a buddy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom