Diving this Sat 10-17.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There's been two threads, one on Facebook one here. So there is a small-ish group meeting up tomorrow:

Mike Miller, Sarah + Mark?, Michelle,Paula, Me, and my two non-scubaboard friends Allan and his wife Josie.

Not everyone is getting in the water early, I think Sarah and I will be diving starting early (meeting 7) in the water at 7:30. I'll leave my blue tote and tarp out for folks to gather at if we are in our first dive. If anyone needs my mobile PM me and I'll send it on to you.

pacificgal, if you are there tomorrow stop by and introduce yourselves!

Ben, maybe I'll see you around after your dive at the deli! Sounds like a lot of folks are going to be down tomorrow. See you all there!

Have fun tomorrow guys! Sadly, I started feeling sick this afternoon, so I had to cancel my plans for tomorrow. :(

Ben, maybe I'll see you around after your dive at the deli! Sounds like a lot of folks are going to be down tomorrow. See you all there!

Cool... I'm staying the night also.. It'll be nice to hang out and not have to rush home :)

We'll count this as the Oct M&G? :wink:

Darn!!! I got this too late to plan. Is there going to be a Nov. meet & greet? I'll be in Monterey next Fri, Sat, Sunday.. and would love to meet other divers. I could really use a dive buddy or two and would just enjoy meeting other divers.

Oh now see? I was there, saw Mike Mills but didn't get to meet everyone else because I didn't know you all would be there. Oh well, maybe next month, lol.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom