What do you think of our new logo?

• I like it!

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • I prefer the old one.

Votes: 39 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...I hope this helps...

Just a guess, but I'm thinking that if anything was going to help it would have had to happen before they spent whatever $$$ rolling out the new logo.

I have to say, the new logo is not enough to make me go crazy, but I couldn't even remember what the old one looked like; I had to do a Google search just to see what it looked like even though I've seen it a million times.

I like the new deisgn, any chance you still have some of those stickers lying around? :D

I prefer the old logo..... Maybe it's deeply in everyone's mind.

The new logo is not very distinctive. It's the caveline marker, I get it, but at first blush it looks like a weird hippy thing from the 70s.

Agree. I think a little more thought perhaps? like looking at something through the side of a glass. I dont like the type used for the Dive Rite wording.

All of that being said It makes no real difference to me as the actual quality of your gear is what keeps me giving you my money lol....

The new logo is not very distinctive. It's the caveline marker, I get it, but at first blush it looks like a weird hippy thing from the 70s.

The first time I seen it I thought it looked like something from the eighties.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom