Raising the dead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Someone informed me that depending on where this book was published... this book also goes by the title of Diving Into the Darkness.

Someone informed me that depending on where this book was published... this book also goes by the title of Diving Into the Darkness.
Correct.Some ended up buying the same book:D

I thought they must be the same (from the description). An excellent read, even if you have absolutely no interests in cave/deep diving.

It still astonishes me that it was only Shaw's 333rd dive.

Just finished reading this one under the Diving Into Darkness title about 5 minutes ago. Fantastic story, as tragic as it is. Started reading it last week and couldn't put it down. Put this one at the top of your list.

My book finally arrived in the mail yesterday. I can see how you didn't want to put it down.

GREAT BOOK!!!!! I had gotten the "Diving into Darkness" title. Definitely made this midwesterner brush up on his Metric conversion!!!! Definitely, broadened my understanding of Rebreather lingo and function. Was excellently descriptive and I could close my eyes and visualize the surrounding and almost feel the surface duckweed on my hands that covered the springs!!! Absolutely loved it!!!

Back
Top Bottom