Dacor users please help me.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just about anything made before 2000 that breaks is now "junk" if it carries the Dacor name. I'm sad to say it's all too true (especially the regulators) as the thread www.scubaboard.com/t70450-.html pointed out. You have one slim hope ... PM Phil Mintz who is VP at Dacor/Mares and is a Scubaboard member and see if he can help in some way .

Hi everybody. I got a problem. I got my Dacor Equanox computer from storage and discover that, somehow battery compartment cover become lost. I called Dacor customer service, but they told me that I have to by a new computer, cause they don't have parts for Equanox. I exosted all other resorses, this is the last one. Please help me.

Hey guy!

I have a customer who has a EquaNox dive computer. He is having issues with it, and is willing to just give it to you for whatever parts you can use.

Please contact Gary at gfd@tampabay.rr.com if you have an interest!

Thanks!

Just a thought, but have you phoned Mares about it? Mares owns Dacor and the way it looks, they're slowly removing Dacor from teh market. They probably won't have the part for you but if you point out that it's their responsibility that parts that *should* be available aren't then they may be willing to offer you a good trade in on a Mares computer.

R..

That should really work out well .... remember those "Dacor Lifetime Warrenty" on regulators that aren't worth the paper they were printed on. The company destroyed the machines that made the parts so parts for anything made before 2000 is not available. That's why Mares/Dacor has had two major trade-in programs to get old equipment out of circulation.

I have a feeling the OP may have bought something else in the last 4 years...

Original Post - February 22nd, 2006, 11:35 AM

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom