Best Location

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

medic5

Registered
Reaction score
I am a novice diver with only about 30 dives completed. I just returned from French Polynesia and have been fortunate to have been able to dive once or twice in the Bay Islands, Aruba, Tobago, Curacao and Grand Cayman. I am looking for a place in the Carribean that is a little upscale, with a great beach, preferrably with great snorkeling for my wife and great diving. I am not looking to do 20 dives in one week but would probably do 5 - 10. We are looking to go sometime in January and are open to suggestions. I would prefer to try a new place for us.

Thanks.

Medic 5,

Take a look at the British Virgin Islands (BVI). We have some very nice properties with great amenities and most of our boat trips are less than 30 min to the reefs/wrecks. There are a wide range of accommodations in the BVI and some great dives as well.

Let me know if you have questions!

Jeff

Why not consider Cayos Cochinos in the Bay Islands?

Great location, diving and other activities. Including Hiking, Kayaking and of course Relaxing!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom