Hello From Kings Mountain, NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Aquatic Pleasures Dive Center is happy to be a new member of Scubaboard! We are a full service dive facility. We teach recreational and Public Safety diving to the level of Instructor.
We love to travel! Some of our favorite spots are on the coast of North Carolina diving the Graveyard of the Atlantic in Beaufort, NC and the Shark Tooth Ledge in Wilmington, NC, where we find giant Megalodon teeth. We also run regular charters to the Cooper River in Charleston, SC where we find prehistoric fossils, Civil War, Indian, and other artifacts.
Come join us for a dive!

Dive Safe and Dive Often,
Calvin and Teresa Shaw

Welcome AP I will have to look you up some time to try some of your charters. How long have you been in business?

Welcome to SB! :)

4boysdad: they've been in business for several years now. I know several divers who drive way past many dive shops to go to AP.

I took few trips myself and scheduled to dive Cooper River with them in September and NC Coast Ledges (for meg teeth) in October.

Calvin is also my instructor for DM.

Iztok is right. We have been in business for just a few years. We started up as a part time shop in late 2005 and turned into a full time business in 2008.

We started the shop because we wanted to be different! We were tired of going into dive shops and just being a dollar walking through the door. The shop is not our livelihood so we take pride in being able to offer classes and charters at as low of a cost as possible.

We love to dive and love to travel so we do as much of that as possible! We hope you will be able to join us on some trips!
Dive Safe and Dive Often!
Teresa

Hope you stay with your philosophy. Unfortunately, I've seen to many owners change over time because they soon realize how many of those "dollars walking through the door" it takes to keep the shop doors open.

Hey davbader! We have no intentions of changing our philosophy! Since the shop is not our livelihood it only has to support itself (and our habit of course :D ) So as long as the shop can pay its own few bills all is wonderful in Kings Mountain :wink: Hope you can come in and check us out!
Dive Safe and Dive Often,
Teresa

Back
Top Bottom