Sept 10-12 Possible Swamper Camp Out at Windy Pt Private

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The weekend schedule will not be affected by the Swamper campout, if anything additional charter will be added in the evening. I can put together a Friday evening charter if enough divers are interested.

I would be interested in an evening charter for Friday night.

[user]avocadogirl[/user] and I will be there Friday the 10th around 5:30pm - 6:00pm camping until Sunday around lunchtime.

I just started using a long hose and necklace and would gladly trade a tank of windy points finest air for some help getting things streamlined and some practice air sharing from the more experienced out there.

I would be happy to show you how to route your long hose, and pratice long hose sharing. I know of couple of different ways for a 7' foot hose; the 5' hose is pretty much limited to under the arm routing. If you can go on the Friday evening charter, go.

Shoot me a PM.

I've got UT Football on Saturday. Sunday is the wife's birthday, so I'll be missing this one.

Lame excuse...now if you had TCU tickets then all would be forgiven...lol. I will be waching Aledo whoop up on some school called Lake Travis HS Friday night..

What's up with all this talk about various Texas football teams? The excitement is just over the border in Arkansas :wink: I simply can not wait for the second annual SWC Classic with the Aggies who are about to get blown out yet again! :wink:

Robert, I will be on for Friday evening on the GS but dont hold a slot for me (collective sigh of relief, there). I may have to go to FL for some wrecks but that is only about 40% on at the moment, so I can do the better wrecks here in Lk Travis instead. What am I saying?

P
Train Right! Why would you do anything else?
Tec, Tech, Tek and Technical Diving Instruction.Deep Down, your training matters, so Train Right - Home
Diving Side Mount- recreational and technical instruction. Deep Down your training matters- Train Right! - Recreational Sidemount

The weekend schedule will not be affected by the Swamper campout, if anything additional charter will be added in the evening. I can put together a Friday evening charter if enough divers are interested.

Robert, I will be on for Friday evening on the GS but dont hold a slot for me (collective sigh of relief, there). I may have to go to FL for some wrecks but that is only about 40% on at the moment, so I can do the better wrecks here in Lk Travis instead. What am I saying?

P
Train Right! Why would you do anything else?
Tec, Tech, Tek and Technical Diving Instruction.Deep Down, your training matters, so Train Right - Home
Diving Side Mount- recreational and technical instruction. Deep Down your training matters- Train Right! - Recreational Sidemount

Please send a reservation request to secure your spot. If things change, please let me know in advance so the space can be made available for others.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom