Finished CCR Cave

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Saturday and Sunday. we were going to do Little River on Sunday but there was an issue with the gate and then the cops had to arrest a guy for weed. It made for an interesting morning though.
We ended up doing Peacock on Saturday and Orange Grove on Sunday.

glad we're spending tax dollars on that....

It was quite funny. That didn't have a big effect on the possibility of us diving at Little River. The problem was the idiot that locked the gate put the wrong lock on the gate and no one had a key.

It was quite funny. That didn't have a big effect on the possibility of us diving at Little River. The problem was the idiot that locked the gate put the wrong lock on the gate and no one had a key.
No worries, you didn't miss much.

Saturday and Sunday. we were going to do Little River on Sunday but there was an issue with the gate and then the cops had to arrest a guy for weed. It made for an interesting morning though.
We ended up doing Peacock on Saturday and Orange Grove on Sunday.
There were a few classes at peacock on saturday. Hope I wasn't too grumpy by then. My ass was dragging by saturday and I just wanted to be done.
that cave looks like a colon

ok that made me laugh

There were a few classes at peacock on saturday. Hope I wasn't too grumpy by then. My ass was dragging by saturday and I just wanted to be done.

You were fine. I think you had just finished your last dive. You guys were all breaking down gear. We were dropping in for our third dive of the day when you guys were coming out.

Congrats! I was one of the guys jawing with your instructor a while at the outpost. All in good fun! Seriously though, how in the heck can you do line drills with gloves on, that's got to be tough!

Congrats! I was one of the guys jawing with your instructor a while at the outpost. All in good fun! Seriously though, how in the heck can you do line drills with gloves on, that's got to be tough!

Thanks. I can't speak for the others, but mine weren't dry suit gloves, they were some light weight leather gloves I wear diving wrecks, and in fact they are so old the forefinger and thumb on both gloves have holes so feeling the line was pretty easy for me :wink:

I'm such a :dork2:, I just saw this thread :depressed:

Congratuations to my BFF Kim! You ROCK girl!!

:banana: :bounce2: :cool3: :dance3: :hugs:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom