Finished CCR Cave

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Day 1 Devils Ear to the maple leaf put the jump in but exited the gold line.
Day 2 4 at Peacock 2 on the peanut line and 2 on the pothole line
day 3 3 in little River don't know the names of the lines there to say what we did.
Day 4 2 in peacock one was the Nicholson tunnel
Day 5 Devils Ear jump to bone room up to our maple leaf jump and out the gold line stopping to pick up our bone room jump.

Just learning the systems so I hope I got the names right.

Nice, were you cavern on OC before this?

Check out her profile picture.. HOTTT.
:)

:hijack:

Does anybody else think that it looks like there is a toilet mounted on the back of the boat that Kim is standing on in her profile picture? It also looks like the last person to use it forgot to put the lid down :rofl3:

END :hijack:

Jeesh no wonder women don't get into cave & technical diving.

Thank you for all the flattering comments. At fourty-something it's nice to hear.

Rjack- yes i was oc cavern prior to this

Steve- I agree it looks like a toliet. But hell if I can look good next to a pooper then I'm good.

Congratulations on your class.

Your comments about easing into things resonated for me. When I got my Full Cave cert, I spent most of the following week diving systems I already knew, and not going any further into the system than I had gone before. What I did was lots and lots of jumps into side tunnels (most of which didn't go all that far), building comfort with more complex navigation and with technique. I was lucky enough to hook up with a buddy who wanted to do precisely the same thing. We had tons of fun, and stayed very safe. I built the confidence to allow me to do what I would view as much more ambitious dives on the next trip.

Have fun -- there's lots of great stuff in the front parts of caves, too!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom