Diving JDC 17,18,19 who is coming?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CAPTAIN SINBAD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Yes. I will be in town from 16 - 20 and have signed up today for those days. That is Mon, Tue and Wed.

Anyone scubaboarders coming?

I wish I was!

Have a great trip!

Chug
Wage slave for some time longer.

Erg... I would be happy to join in, but I'm still grounded from nose surgery until mid-February. :(

Meanwhile, though, you'll be on a great boat and should have a good shot at seeing the lemon sharks during that time!

Erg... I would be happy to join in, but I'm still grounded from nose surgery until mid-February. :(

Meanwhile, though, you'll be on a great boat and should have a good shot at seeing the lemon sharks during that time!

I am so sorry to hear that. I wish you a speedy recovery and look forward to diving with you when you are better. I am looking forward to meeting lemon sharks.

Can someone fill me in, what is JDC?

I did a two tank dive with them in August. It is such a great dive operation and the diving was so wonderful I thought I should go back during winters.

I'm here and Im in sinbad trying to go with JDC but they cancelled Thurs already

By thursday you mean today or coming Thursday?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom