Solo Diving Videos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Makes for intresting viewing, but NOT helpful for safety to show the camera your gauges.

Just make sure YOU know what you have left.

I have an extra computer strapped to the back of my camera rig so that I can see it without looking down from the viewfinder. ....also my pressure gauge is ALWAYS clipped off on my upper chest D-ring so that is can glance at it without using my hands.

Hadn't thought of that because I rarely have the camera but I can see how well that would work, routed from the left under left arm across chest and clipped off to right shoulder D-ring. My console is a little bulky as it's a 3-in-1, are you using a single gauge on a hose?

Thanks for the comments everyone, I have another vid of the same location at night but i'll wait until the fish move back in which is about 2 months away and post something a bit better.

watching the sealife

As I was looking at this brown sea star DSC04619.JPG I noticed this blue sea star moving down towards the brown one.DSC04621.JPG so I took a look in the rocks and came back to video, what I knew was in the big blue seastars mind. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHWdgYyB4yE

this was part of my solo dive I stoped to enjoy today.

Happy Diving

Back
Top Bottom