Galileo Luna losing PSI signal?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shoot2retrieve

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a Galileo Luna that is right at 1 year old. It seems on the majority of my dives that I only have a pressure signal for about 10% of my dive time. My battery indicates full charge and my transmitter is in good condition. Besides the annoying alarm always saying pressure signal lost, it's also a pain to have to use my analog gauge when I paid for the computer. A little more info is my first stage that the transmitter is attatched to is a Scubapro Mk25 and I wear my computer on my right wrist along with a Uwatec Bottom Timer. Anyone else had this problem or have any ideas on what might be going on?? Thanks for any help or ideas!!

Not yet, thought I would see if I was making a common mistake or overlooking something simple. Will definitely be contacting them if this is not the case.

...thought I would see if I was making a common mistake or overlooking something simple.

You know there's a battery in the transmitter too, right?

On most computers the battery "bars" on the computer just tell you about THAT battery, not the one in the transmitter.

You know there's a battery in the transmitter too, right?

On most computers the battery "bars" on the computer just tell you about THAT battery, not the one in the transmitter.

No I did not know this!!!!!! Thank you!!! I knew there might be something I was overlooking. I'll sure give this a look. Also to reply to Scubavideo--yes the transmitter is on the right side. Hopefully it's a battery issue and I can get this nipped in the bud. Thanks again guys!!!!

I have the same problem as you with my Galileo Sol...but it cant be your battery only because your wrist computer tells you when the transmitter battery is low.

I wear mine on the left hand with the tranmitter on the left side...
i have no clue why it does this to me

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom