October 2011, Who is visiting?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Harro10

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I do not see an October thread yet so I thought that I would commence the festivities.

10/20 - 10/27: Harry and Marianne(non diver), Casa Mexicana, probably Scuba Mau (not booked yet)

Not booked yet as the other half says she's coming..................Yeah right. I'm thinking 10 Oct to 21 Oct, Casa Mexicana, diving with Papa Hogs.

It looks like October may be a quiet month on the island, at least for Scubaboarders.

19th until the 26th in playa, but i'm hoping to get to cozumel for a day or so if my non diving wife will allow me a day of diving :daydreaming:

10th to the 15th - Turk9 and son Chris, Suites Bahia, Aldora Divers. Quiet, peaceful, comfortable air temps, warm water temps, yaa that's October.

Oct 1 Thru 8th , plus 2 other divers and another one getting certified. Staying at Iberostar, diving with Dressel Divers

Frank Storms + 3 at Blue Angel Oct 28 - Nov 6.

Back
Top Bottom