Found An Adult Toy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My buddy and I found a large female adult toy the other day at around 30fsw at Ogden Point. I took a photo, but I won't post it, as it would probably violate the terms of the site. It was probably once someone's "treasure", and it's the strangest thing I've ever found underwater.

Exactly what type of diving were you doing??
eyebrow.gif

It was actually just a large rubber male organ, nothing as complicated as a battery-operated "toy." Nice photo! The things we find while diving, eh?

Ah, well there you go then. The owner obviously tossed it in favor of one that uses batteries!:banana:

should have left it there... it will make a great home for sealife...

Left it there. Didn't want to do the walk back to the car holding a large dildo. Don't think that life will grow on it, but maybe an octo or a sea lion will find some use for it. :wink: Giggity!

funny..

It was actually just a large rubber male organ...

I never knew organs had sexes.That's probably why you never see two of them together in a church.

Back
Top Bottom