Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I sent you a PM, why not drop by Ono Island for a day or two?

I will be in West Palm beach during that time with my husband, son and his girlfriend. Andy is graduating from Auburn in May in Poultry Science and has already got a "sweet" job in Lake City, FL, right smack in the middle of some awesome cave diving. He is thinking about taking a cavern class this summer! I told him I would help furnish a guest bedroom :wink:
The Palm Beach trip is his graduation present. His girl friend got certified last month so we will be doing some diving while there! :D

Didn't invite them, but I understand fully your situation. Best of luck to the new grad. I'll be down at AU selling my property the end of May. We will dive again!

While in WPB, interested in a BHB dive? :)

Oh my goodness. This thing is still going? Wow. Hey Denise! I've missed you!

Hi Girl!! It has been a while. Miss you too!

---------- Post added April 18th, 2012 at 09:53 AM ----------

While in WPB, interested in a BHB dive? :)

Yes I would love to! That was one thing on my list. I really haven't had a chance to think about the trip much but now that tax season is over I can start making some plans. :)

Would love to dive with you again! :)

Would love to dive with you again! :)

Well lets plan on it while we are there. My son's g/f is just out of OW class so some shore dives and easy boat dives would be awesome. We will be driving down on May 11 and coming home the 18th.

Weekends work best for me.. if the weather cooperates, we can do some beach diving, otherwise the bridge..hi Tide on Saturday is 2:31P. It being Mother's day weekend, it will probably be packed! Let's hope for calm winds and hit the beach. No can do on Sunday.. gotta play mom. :wink:

Weekends work best for me.. if the weather cooperates, we can do some beach diving, otherwise the bridge..hi Tide on Saturday is 2:31P. It being Mother's day weekend, it will probably be packed! Let's hope for calm winds and hit the beach. No can do on Sunday.. gotta play mom. :wink:

I can play Mom anytime, as well I do. :wink: Saturday the 12th sounds good to me! Lets plan on the bridge.

---------- Post added April 19th, 2012 at 12:03 PM ----------

And I started a tread in Florida Conch diver's forum. Anyone in the area during that time please feel free to chime in. :D

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/fl...alm-beach-trip-may-12th-through-may-17th.html

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom